If you are a seller looking to make a quick sale for any one of a myriad of reasons a property auction may well be an excellent vehicle. Here we document our process from the time you complete the property valuation form to the sale and cash release terms and timescales.
- Complete the property evaluation form here
- Surelock Network Auctions will assess the details of your property and undertake a full review of your property, local neighbourhood and run a range of local searches to help us better understand both the past and current performance of your market-place.
- Once we have completed our due diligence we will make contact with you and introduce ourselves and make you aware that we will be sending you the details of our findings.
- We will then arrange a convenient time to call you and discuss our findings in greater detail.
- Together, we will determine whether the auction methodology is the best approach to your selling your property or not.
- We will value your property and help you to set an auction reserve price
- If the decision is made to sell your property at auction we will co-ordinate a marketing strategy with our network of 23 local offices across the UK in which we trust will help create a buzz about your property, create greater levels of buyer interest with a view to finding you the best possible outcome to your sale.
- Surelock Network Auctions will act as your auctioneer on your behalf at one of our monthly auctions
- If your property is sold at the auction you will exchange contracts on the day and expect to complete within 28 days